Saturday, March 20, 2021

Young, Fabulous & Broke

Young? 43 and young at heart.

Fabulous? Of course!

Broke? Not if you're shopping at TJ Maxx!

The brand of this dress is "Young, Fabulous & Broke" which is another higher end boho label. I have been having the most amazing luck at TJ Maxx lately, which reminds me that I had very similar luck around this time last year. I'll have to see if this early Spring luck continues in future years. As I've always said about TJ Maxx (or any store like it) you have to go often and go to multiple locations if you can (since they rarely all carry the same things). I am thankful that I have one West of me in Jackson, and a few locations (and Marshalls, Sierra) East of me in Ann Arbor. They are all close to other errands I have, so it's easy for me to pop in during my lunch hour or before grocery shopping. I find two extremes - either I go for a long time finding nothing, or else this current state of deal after deal after deal. This "Dawn Dress" comes in multiple tie dye color options - retails for $172 - and I got it for $39.99. Out of the two color palettes my store had, I picked this purple/blue/mustard combo. Yes, it's a tiered flowy dress (my fave) and I know I say this all the time, but the fabric is heavenly!


 

1 comment:

Cloaked said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.