Monday, March 22, 2021

Welcome Spring!


The official start of Spring is here, and even though there is rain in the forecast this week, the temperatures are exciting! Of course I am going to bust out all of the clothes I've been anxious to wear. This Farm Rio dress (yes, it's tiered) is in my favorite color palette of pink and green. I also love prints that "look" like something - for instance, the leaves and flowers look like they are all embroidered, beaded, sequined - but since it is printed on there is no worry of a high maintenance clothing item as we all know details like that can get worn off, caught on things, and need special laundering. I explored a new to me parking garage rooftop this morning, and it was gorgeous to look over the city before the usual hustle and bustle started.


 

No comments: