Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Magestic Maxi

Even though this dress feels more Summery to me, it was another amazing TJ Maxx find I couldn't wait to wear! Brand is America & Beyond, retails for $99, and I found it in the swimsuit coverup section of TJ Maxx for $19.99. It does not feel like a traditional coverup to me - definitely more like a dress. The vibrant floral print has elephants and I love the ribbon trim for the straps that also go down the front. A few years ago, my boys picked out a delicate elephant pendant with an amethyst in it as a gift for me so I am wearing that today. When it gets hotter though and I don't have the collar of a jacket or sweater hiding the neckline, I will definitely wear a colorful statement necklace with this (and of course trade out my flats for sandals). Already dreaming of wandering the Zoo in this!



 

No comments: