Thursday, March 25, 2021

Solitaire

Solitaire is a brand that Anthropologie carries sometimes, and lately I have been seeing the same faux suede floral jackets at TJ Maxx (retail for $160 at Anthropologie, and around $30-$40 at TJ Maxx). This is the first time I've seen a vest though, so not only was that intriguing but also this print looks like embroidery (and you know I love prints like that)! It was too pretty to pass up, so here it is.

I also found these Sole Society velvet loafers (retail $89.95, TJ Maxx price $12.99) that I also decided to get for a few reasons. First, I love velvet (duh). Second, they match perfectly with the burgundy velvet joggers I bought a few days prior. Third, they will go with a ton of other things like this outfit today. The different shades of reds and pinks in the flowers made it perfectly okay to wear different tones in my top and shoes.

Solitaire Vest - TJ Maxx

Sole Society Flats - TJ Maxx

Tiered Top - Loft

Lauren Conrad Jeans - Kohl's

Necklace - Anthropologie

Sunglasses - Target



 

No comments: