Friday, March 12, 2021

Come Together

I bought these wide leg peacock pants by Aratta at the end of last season, but it was already too cold to wear them. I had my typical plan in mind to wear them with a solid tank and denim jacket (which I did below), but then I saw how perfect they matched with this sweater I got in January since it was hanging right in front of me. You might remember this sweater retailed for $270, but I got it for $29.99 at Sierra. I sort of obsessed with finding the perfect shade of pink or green to go under it with jeans (see original post here) so it makes me really happy to see that I had something that went with it that was not planned! Since there is white in the pants, I wore a white tank, further proving that I don't have to worry about being so matchy matchy with the colors in the sweater. It helps break up the look too. Usually, my rule with a flowy bottom is something fitted on top, but breaking that mindset here and I think it just works for this particular outfit. When it gets hotter, I would ditch the sweater and/or denim jacket and just wear these pants with a tank or tee. And swap out the flats for sandals.



 
 

 


No comments: