Thursday, March 18, 2021

End of Season Velvet - Burgundy & Birks

The other day I met a good friend for lunch which included a few shopping stops, one of which was Anthropologie. In the sale room, I saw some velvet joggers that were originally $128 to $188, marked down to $29.95 and $39.95 plus an additional 25% off. Of course I couldn't resist and bought the 3 colors they had, figuring my friend thought I was nuts and we joked about George Costanza's velvet obsession. So, my next few posts will be about how I am wearing these before they are "unseasonable", but you know me I rarely follow fashion rules and would totally wear these in the Summer with a cute tee or tank.

First up, I paired the burgundy ones with a brown tank, patterned wrap (Kohl's from a few years ago), and brown Birks. You can dress these up or down as much as you like, and for the price they can certainly serve as just lounge wear if you like. I usually wear leggings to yoga, but think I might try these next time. Here's the link to purchase them if you are interested:

Gloria Velvet Joggers - Anthropologie


 

No comments: