Saturday, May 25, 2019

Summer Holidays

My favorite LuLaRoe dress is the Carly, and I own several of them. This easy t-shirt dress can be styled in so many ways! It stands alone for sure, but you can belt it, throw a jacket, sweater or vest over it, add tights for cooler weather, perfect for necklaces or scarfs, the list goes on and on.
This is the latest Carly dress I've purchased, and it looks like a chunky knit sweater only screen printed onto a lightweight fabric! I love that it has red, white and blue but more muted so that it's not so specific to Memorial Day or 4th of July. Obviously, I plan to wear this for both holidays but it's going to be just as great in the Fall with tights and boots due to the sweater vibes!
I kept it simple here, since when it's hot I don't feel like a constricting belt or heavy necklace. I'll be keeping cool while still looking pulled together! Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!!




No comments: