Thursday, May 2, 2019

Sack Attack!

 When I posted about the first jumpsuit I purchased last week (after boycotting them for so long), I mentioned that I had bought a second one and it too was a butterfly print! I went to World Market for the sole purpose of getting the Peacock Kaftan I also posted about last week, and then saw this number. At first glance, you think it's a dress...... like REALLY think it is a dress, not just the usual way I am fooled. I mean, look at all that fabric! I would laughably describe this as a "sack". I've already come up with two ways to style it here!
 I'm a 90's girl, so I lived through the trend of dresses over t-shirts and catching an episode of Beverly Hills 90210 made me really want to do this again. The jumpsuit has adjustable spaghetti straps, pockets, and a tie in the back to help your silhouette. The hem on each leg is about knee length on the outside, and full length on the inseam, so that makes for an interesting shape too. This thing is so COMFY and easy, I would recommend it to anyone! You could seriously live in this thing all summer long. If butterflies aren't your thing, it looks like they carry this style in different prints. Good price point too for such a statement piece!
White Tee : Meijer
Anthropologie Tassel Necklace (that I seem to wear with everything) : TJ Maxx
Blowfish Sandals : Zulily
 For a dressier option, I ditched the t-shirt and belted it. Switched out the necklace and of course I wear a jean jacket over most everything in the Spring/Summer.
Quadrivium Belt : Anthropologie
Necklace : Made by Me (it's a butterfly image on a shell disk)
Blowfish Sandals : Zulily



No comments: