Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Crewel Crewel Spring

You know that song Cruel, Cruel Summer? It was my inspiration for naming this post Crewel, Crewel Spring. This crewel embroidered dress is a few years old from Anthropologie, so I bought it on a buy/sell/trade site. The weather this Spring has not been the greatest. We'll get a 70 degree day that makes us happy and excited, and then we'll get snow like we did last Saturday. It's "crewel" to say the least. This week has been chilly and rainy so far. I just wish it would make up it's mind because it is really, really hard to get dressed.
 
I love the dark teal of this dress which makes the embroidery pop! My tried and true peach fringe necklace goes great. I would have loved to have worn sandals, but socks and boots made better sense.
Anthropologie Needlepoint Garden Dress : buy/sell/trade site
Anthropologie Tassel Necklace : TJ Maxx
Jean Jacket : TJ Maxx
Boots & Sunglasses : Target


No comments: