Wednesday, February 6, 2019

A Lot of (Indoor) Pictures

Since our weather continues to change extremes from day to day, I have a bunch of random inside pictures for today's post. Remember this post where I matched this pink/purple statement necklace to 7 dresses? Well, I found another necklace in this style at TJ Maxx - this time in silvery hematite - which is going to be just as versatile! So in love with it!
 I'm torn about this sweater (lay flat of this outfit also shown below). I got it secondhand from my go-to consignment store in Chelsea but now I wonder if it is too "dated". Thoughts?

 Lastly, I have two skirt outfits that I've recently worn winterized (meaning, addition of tights). The first time I wore this charm skirt, it was with a tank, cropped cardigan, and vintage brooches. One of the charm necklaces the boys got me for Christmas matched it perfectly too so I simply wore a black top this time around.
 The first time I wore this skirt, it was with a black tee and jean jacket. This time around I wore the same black top so I could add the fringe necklace (which I wear sooooo much) that pulls the peach color out of the print so well!

No comments: