Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Charmed Christmas

 There's a lot of random things in this post, but I tried to tie them all together! After a wonderful Christmas (about 48 hours in pajamas) I really needed to get dressed today! This is a very simple outfit of pieces I've shown before, with special new accessories that I haven't shown before. A gifted charm necklace and some cute slides which I will share in more detail below.
 When we haven't been lazing around in pajamas, we've been working on our latest home improvement project (since our Master Bedroom in November)........ the finished part of our basement. We did one whole wall with this cool wood, and I just had to get some pictures using it as a backdrop before it is taken up with a long console cabinet and TV.
 Okay, so a wasn't really a fan of the mule trend but was really drawn to these at Target. I loved the colors and pattern, and they are lined with fur! We have been having seriously mild weather these last few weeks so I can totally wear these when I run to the store later. This gal is not even mad about no snow on Christmas and hope that doesn't mean we will get socked with it the next few months.
 Okay, on to the "charming" part........ I have really loved Anthropologie's selection of charm necklaces this season! These remind me of what I would have put together back when I was making jewelry. They were on my Christmas list and my sweet boys came through for me with 2 of them which they got during the pre-holiday 40% off sale. I picked up the other two today at the infamous after holiday tag sale as they got marked down plus another 30% off. Great deals!!! The one I am wearing (also pictured bottom right) is Bits and Baubles Charm Necklace. The others are Babbling Brook Statement Necklace, Key to My Heart Charm Necklace, and Aspen Layered Necklace. I am heading to Chicago over the weekend and looking forward to being in a brick and mortar Anthropologie to shop the tag sale!


No comments: