Monday, October 29, 2018

1 Necklace, 7 Dresses

TJ Maxx has always been one of my favorites places to find statement necklaces for a steal! Like this $6 Anthro. And this $14 Anthro. And this Lenora Dame gem. What about a $10 Kate Spade? I recently fell in love with this agate piece there - it has so many pretty shades of pink, purple and blue. I think a common misconception about statement necklaces is that people feel they will only wear them with one or two things. I am proof that this necklace, and the 4 I linked to above, are some of my most worn accessories! Case in point, I've already matched up this beauty to 7 different dresses!
 First up is this pretty floral Maeve dress from Anthropologie which you can see on me here.
 It goes great with this Zara dress remixed with this painted jean jacket.
 It's going to dress up this solid Maurine dress.
 Love it with this oil painting tunic!
 I think this Loft dress is my favorite match!
 It goes with many swatches on this fun patch dress.
 The colors on the back are much deeper and I like how it looks with this Simply Vera dress from Kohl's (which I haven't blogged yet).


No comments: