Sunday, August 16, 2015

Artsy Past

In my past life, I was really involved in the Arts. I sold my jewelry at least at one show a year...... I had my jewelry published in several magazines....... I exhibited at a museum....... I served on the board of our local art center for 6 years as Treasurer and Secretary.

I even was doing some of this stuff after having Richard.

But now, with 2 kids....... nothing.

That doesn't mean that I still don't love art, but now it's mostly looking at art or buying art. I do have faith that one day, I will be more involved again. So when I came across this tunic, I was naturally drawn to it. It looks like a bunch of oil paintings patched together! There's a black and white portrait of a lady near the top, and I really would rather it be flowers too but oh well!




The necklace I wore, is actually a mini framed painting that I bought at the Art Center years ago.

Nice Things "The Art of it All" dress - Modcloth via eBay
High Rise Jeggings - American Eagle
Bussola "Ibiza" wedge sandals - Kohl's ($110 down to $22)
Handmade Necklace - Art Center
Jessica Simpson Sunglasses - TJ Maxx

No comments: