Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Vacation Mode

When I saw this 80's vibe kimono (bold print and colors reminded me of that time period) I adored it. I love the pretty fish, flowers and birds depicted on the stamps. First of all, this is such a versatile piece as you might already know, being that you can layer it over almost anything from your swimsuit to a dress for dinner. Second, as a former stamp collector and travel lover, I am always drawn to this type of print. Having been to some of the places represented already - Key West when I was a kid, Cancun for our honeymoon, Belize for our babymoon - it lends to sentimental value too as well as aspiring to travel to the other places on it like Cuba, Madagascar, Maldives. I feel that those places are best left to visit during our nasty Winters though, since Michigan in the Summer is truly the best! Our vacations right now are focused on traditional cabins and lakes!

Paradise Postcard Caftan - Anthropologie

Honeycomb Shades - BURU

Time and Tru Sandals - Walmart



 

No comments: