Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Tie Dye Projects

A few weeks ago, the boys and I went to pick strawberries. The farm gave them a free t-shirt to tie dye with their logo on it, which prompted me to purchase a tie dye kit. They opted to do the swirl pattern on their shirts and they turned out great! We had a ton of leftover dye, so I decided to do a dress for myself inspired by the many colorful dresses I have been seeing lately. I picked up a tiered white dress from Target (Knox Rose brand) and went about my gradient rainbow pattern idea on each tier. I wanted to get a picture of us all together, but clean laundry and busy schedules have not been lining up. Last Summer, I did a reverse tie dye dress project where I bleached a solid color dress. It was so fun that I've been itching to do something else and now I feel that need fulfilled!




 

No comments: