Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Tile Remix

Already remixing this tile printing skirt from earlier this month....... This blue/white embroidered top I have had for several years goes great with it! This look called for a belt. I wore a different sandal style, same sunglasses, and then this cute beaded headband I recently picked up at Target matched perfectly in lieu of necklaces! I also remembered this mural that featured a blue/white vase. When I got there this morning, there were already several cars parked in the lot so I was only able to take photos in a small portion (but below is a pic of the full mural with an empty lot). Since purchasing this skirt, I keep seeing tile printed clothing so it must be trending right now!

Tiled Midi Skirt - Anthropologie

Embroidered Top - World Market (old)

Universal Thread Headband - Target

Sunglasses - Target

Belt - Kohls



 

No comments: