Saturday, April 3, 2021

Fav Colors

I think it's safe to say that shades of seafoam/teal are my favorite colors. I am drawn to them time and time again, and when I look around my closet I have so many pieces in these tones. I even built our family picture outfits around these colors last Summer. So when I saw this top at Target recently, I grabbed it for $20. It is made of the same super soft gauzy material as the brown tiered dress I bought there this season too since it is the same brand. A nice tunic style with puff sleeves in an ombre (or dip dye - whatever you like to call it) pattern. Thrown over my typical "uniform" of high rise jeans, go to flats, and big sunglasses. I've had this statement necklace that matched perfectly for years...... I haven't worn it in a while, so I was glad to pull it out again!

Universal Thread Blouse - Target


 

No comments: