Friday, April 30, 2021

Patches of Petals

 

Adding to my collection of flowy pants with this pair from Johnny Was. This Winefred style is currently sold out, but this pattern also comes in a jogger style, a dress, and a few blouses. Whenever there is a print that I like in multiple pieces, I try to choose what I know I would wear most and/or how many ways I can restyle it. I've already come up with 3 outfits with these, and pairing it with my Rose Apothecary shirt is the first one I will show. Since the base of these colorful pants is black, this graphic tee worked great and I can definitely see Alexis in these pants! Once these got marked down online, I waited until Johnny Was had an additional % off sale (it was 30% recently) to snag them. I have always loved patchwork prints and as an added bonus, these reminded me of another pattern I love..... granny square!

Winefred Pants - Johnny Was

Rose Apothecary Tee - TJ Maxx ($7.99)

Vera Want Sunglasses - Kohl's

Sandals - Anthropologie (old)


 

No comments: