Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Same, But Different

*Buys top at Meijer last night. Wears it immediately this morning.*
Here I am again in my usual black jeans, flats and sunglasses. I spotted this cute top at Meijer last night and it's currently 30% off (around $16). This brand - Ophelia Roe - is one they started carrying last Fall. I can't resist a good peplum, or a good hi-lo hem! And the floral pattern is too cute. It's funny that the shirt in this post is the exact same style and also from Meijer! Same story as the other 2 new tops I've recently posted from Anthropologie within the last week, this blouse is going to go with black jeans, blue jeans and green cargo pants (the standard three!) and it can be layered under various colored sweaters and jackets.
Are you like me and want to wear new things immediately? In touching back to my post about depression and anxiety, what kind of things do you do for yourself that make you feel better? Because let's be honest, the weekday routine can certainly be monotonous. Besides dressing/blogging, I like to focus on reading and yoga.



2 comments:

The Greenshields Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Shirt is adorable! Must get to Meijer soon! 😬

Umovehomes said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello! this is a good blog and very informative for those who want to learn about Fashion Trends 2019.
Thanks for sharing.