Thursday, April 25, 2019

Kaftan Ease

 I often remind myself that World Market carries a small clothing section. I scored a cute embroidered peacock peasant top there last year and now I've found a few gems there this season. If your style is boho and unique, World Market pieces will remind you of something you would find at Anthropologie. And the prices are super reasonable!
 This peacock maxi dress is so easy - pulls over the head with an elastic waist. I feel this style is complimentary on all body types. The material is really thin so it will be cool for Summer  - anything from throwing it over a swimsuit to going out to dinner. I would wear a black tank under this if I wear it to work because it is a little low cut in my opinion. The colors are print are so pretty! This style black sandal (two strap or ankle strap) has been a favorite of mine for YEARS. As with any favorite that gets a lot of wear, they have to be replaced every few years as was the case here. I've owned a few pairs of Seychelles sandals over the years, so I knew these would be perfect. Great quality and comfy all day on their first day of wear!

No comments: