Saturday, February 27, 2016

Velvet & Flares

When I originally wore this velvet number as intended (as a dress) I mentioned I thought about wearing it open somehow. I figured I'd better do that before the season to wear velvet is over. I was pretty pleased with the result. Rather than trying to find some printed top to go under it, I stayed simple with a brown tank (I love brown and blue together). Flared jeans and a lariat necklace to elongate the look and done! I don't think I could get any more hippie/boho than velvet and flares! This isn't the first time I've worked a dress into double duty (see another comparison below). I kinda love repeating the formula!





Brown Tank = Old Navy (old)
A.N.A. Boots = JC Penney (old)
Jessica Simpson Sunglasses = TJ Maxx
Original posts on this dress here and here.


No comments: