Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bead Shopping = Wanting to use my new stuff immediately!



While on my vacation to Wisconsin, I was able to stop at 2 bead stores. The first, in Sheboygan is the Bead Coop. One of the things I got there was this cool raku pendant with writing imprinted in it. I am not sure what type of writing it is, but I liked it. A few days later I got to Eclectica in Brookfield. I had a coupon for them that I got at Bead & Button. There, I found some glass rectangle beads that I thought would go great with the pendant. This necklace will be headed to Etsy - the pictures do not do the shimmery finish justice. When I tried it on, the first thought that came to my head was "egyptian"....... I am not sure if it is because of the tablet looks of the pendant and beads, but I'm sure whoever wears this will feel like a queen!

No comments: