Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Patchwork Scoop

 I am a sucker for patchwork prints, so when I saw the Spring/Summer Scoop collection start to come out I fell in love with this print. I was waiting for a kimono/duster type piece that I had seen in the marketing, but it never hit the website. Maybe they decided not to make it? So then I tried this dress with the sleeves but I was not a fan of the tube top bodice. There is a blouse, and then another dress that was a true strapless tube top which again I knew would not work for me. Not to be defeated, I then realized that I could wear the strapless dress with something over it or the elastic part folded down to create a skirt! So I did just that. I grabbed my short sleeve chambray shirt from last Summer for today, but I'm also planning on a white tee next time.
Chambray Blouse : Macy's
Birkenstock Madrid Big Buckle : eBay
Sunglasses : Target

No comments: