Friday, June 1, 2018

Skipping Spring

With a Winter that overstayed its welcome, and temps in the 90's this past weekend, I feel like we did not have Spring this year! Good thing I got to wear this dress at least once because with its sweater top I don't think I'll be wearing it again anytime soon. I am a sucker for "twofer" dresses, which are dresses that look like separates but are really not. It makes for super effortless mornings. I really love pattern mixing, especially black & white with a floral. I waited for this to go on sale with an extra 40% off. I believe Anthro has an extra 25% off sale right now but it is always changing.
Osceola Sweater Dress by Maeve : Anthropologie
Lenora Dame Necklace : Anthropologie via TJ Maxx
Ankle Strap Wedges : Rockport




1 comment:

Laxman S said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.