Sunday, October 22, 2017

Feathers & Friends

 Before I start jabbering today, can I just say that Loft is killing it lately!?!?! I must say I am shopping there more the last few years than I ever have. Case in point: this peacock sweatshirt. I am not really a sweatshirt gal, but this dressed up version with special details like the feather patches and bell sleeves is right up my alley. It is super soft and comfy and perfect for throwing on for a coffee visit and errands.
I've been thinking lately a lot about friends, and how the older you get you really surround yourself or rely on just a handful of good friends. It's about quality, not quantity. When I moved to Battle Creek in 2003, I didn't know a soul. As I met people and grew relationships, my friends became like family. I'm glad that even after moving an hour away, we can still keep in touch with all of our busy schedules. Of course we have technology, but nothing compares to getting together in person to laugh, cry and everything in between. 
I'm also thrilled that I am making new friends in my new town too. I know that may sound really silly, but it's a known fact that it gets harder to make friends at this stage in life. Things are so crazy and free time is a precious commodity, so it's important to spend it with someone you can relate to. Old or new, my friends are very important to me and I couldn't get through life without them!!!
Mossimo High Rise Jeans : Target
"Caroline" Flats : Payless


No comments: