Monday, July 26, 2021

Great Lakes

I feel very lucky to have always lived near the Great Lakes. The city I grew up in, in Wisconsin, is right on Lake Michigan. And even though the past 18 years I've lived in more of the inland of Michigan, it's easy to get to and visit the Great Lakes on all sides. Our annual July family vacation takes us to Lake Huron, but that doesn't mean we don't get to Lake Michigan and Lake Superior for other trips. So it was only natural I bought this graphic tank from Anthropologie as soon as I saw it. For it's first outing, I thought it's colors went great with this lake landscape painting dress from Anthropologie from last year. I tied it in the back. It of course looks great with denim shorts and jeans, which lets more of the ombre bottom show. I'll be wearing this for years to come!

Pilcro Mock Neck Tank - Anthropologie


 

No comments: