Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Built in Mask and $5 Sorels!

While grocery shopping at Meijer (of course), I spotted this pretty floral print top. It is a peplum style, which is my favorite, and upon looking closer I saw the turtleneck has a built in mask that pulls up! As cool as that is, I would have bought this top anyway since I really love the moody floral that mixes all 4 neutrals of black, white, tan, and grey (so you have endless matching options) along with some pretty pinks and purples. This top also comes in solid colors, and is currently on sale for $14.99.

The story behind these suede wedge Sorel booties..... it's no secret that I love thrifting/consignment/second hand shopping. Over the Summer, I went to a "closet cleanout" sale at a local yoga studio. You could fill a bag for $5, and all proceeds (and leftover clothes) were being donated to a local shelter. I spotted these like new boots and they were my size. Once I got home, I looked up the style and they were $250 new! Just another one of those lucky finds that you will always remember. They are super warm and comfy, and even though I've been wearing them a lot the past month, this was the first outfit where I actually "matched" enough to show them.



 

No comments: