Friday, September 11, 2020

Two Ways to Wear Graphic Gemstones

Graphic tees seem to be here to stay, and to avoid a burnout of them I am only purchasing ones that "speak" to me (think: peacocks, 90's grunge bands, etc....). Being a long time jewelry maker, even if I've taken a short hiatus from it, one thing is true...... I LOVE gemstones and incorporating them into my work. So when I saw this oversized option pop up in an ad, I was quick to order it. The image is very muted, but I love how it gives the meaning of each stone under its name. I wore it two ways here..... first with jeans, a half tuck to show some definition, and a chunky gemstone necklace. Brown accessories (sandals and sunnies) fit this casual look. I then tucked it into my gemstone printed skirt I got a few years ago, and that called for black sandals and sunnies pairing. I like the contrast of the shirt showing "rough" gems, and the skirt showing "cut" gems! As I mentioned before, it is an oversized shirt (and super soft) so I went down a size and it is still roomy! It is long enough to wear with leggings/bike shorts. I'm sure I will continue to come up with outfit ideas. You can get your own AEO Oversized Gemstone Graphic T-Shirt here!


No comments: