Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Transitioning

It's that time again.... another season change but around these parts the changes can take a long time. One day it's 80 - the next it's 60 - and then after weeks of that you are just thrown into the new season and are a bit bewildered at what just happened. I feel Spring and Fall are mostly what I am describing here.
I took advantage of some cooler temps with a 3/4 sleeve tunic and closed toe shoes. This tunic is very lightweight though, so still very cool. It's a recent Marshalls find, and I want to do a separate post about all of the great finds I've gotten this Summer at places like TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I just couldn't wait to wear this peacock printed top though!
As always, I think about multiple ways to wear pieces. This blouse will look great with olive pants, and perfect with a cardigan or jacket over it!
Rose + Olive Tunic = Marshalls
High Rise Rockstar Jeans = Old Navy
Universal Thread Shoes = Target
Necklace = made by me




No comments: