Thursday, January 3, 2019

Ease into the New Year!

I'm embarrassed to say how much I have worn this top since my Mom gave it to me for Christmas! But easy pieces are what it's all about as we try to get back into routine after the holidays. I've seen these twist front tops for quite a while now, and now that I've tried one I am hooked! This one is a brushed fleece so it is super soft and comfy! Mom got it at TJ Maxx but since I love it so much I decided to look up the brand...... looks like you can find them at Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack. I'm certainly tempted to pick up a few more in other colors! Just do a search on "Gibson Twist Front".

Paired with my favorite black jeans and favorite booties, I threw on a fun necklace to feel put together. Can you tell I've been into charm necklaces lately? I got this one at Kohl's a while ago - it's their Vera Wang brand - and it's a perfect neutral piece with its different metal tones. I like to wear it with black, grey, and white.
Gibson Twist Front Top - TJ Maxx
Rock & Republic High Roller Jeans - Kohl's
Simply Vera Charm Necklace - Kohl's
Booties - Sole Society




No comments: