Friday, November 16, 2018

Snowbird, Part Two

 It's been almost 2 years now since I picked up this "snowbird" print at The Loft. The dress is in this post. All of the pieces were so deeply discounted that I had no problem buying a blouse with the same print but in a different color way. I love the pinks and purples of the dress, and all the variations of teal in the blouse. The blouse also has some cute pleats in the back and a high-low hem.
 Hey Heather, is that another chenille sweater? Yep! How could I resist this gorgeous peacock color! And being chenille, it really shimmers like their infamous feathers. This one has some cute bomber jacket style pockets. I usually like to wear sleeveless tops under sweaters because I don't like the feel of bulky arms. But in this cold weather, these thin blouses can be chilly so I made an exception.
 Favorite jeans...... favorite booties........
 I decided to throw in some rhinestones with the upcoming holidays. This statement necklace from Target (old) is one of my favs!
Snowbird Blouse : Loft (old)
Mossimo High Rise Jeans : Target
Sunglasses : Target
Necklace : Target




No comments: