Monday, February 20, 2017

Look-A-Like

It's been a while since I've found an Anthropologie look-a-like, so imagine my excitement when I found this sweater at JC Penney! The lace is a little bit different, but that is the only detail I can see between the two. JC Penney offered it in black and cream, which Anthro did too but they also had a few more colors. I had this sweater on my wish list at Anthro (last Winter) but missed out on it when it hit sale. I am so glad I had a second chance at this.... who doesn't need a classic black sweater with a special detail!

Hi Waist Jeans - American Eagle
"Maris" Bootie - Sole Society

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy


 Laced Funnelneck Pullover by Knitted and Knotted - Anthropologie - $148 retail
 
Stylus Long Sleeve Mock Neck Pullover Sweater - JC Penney - $48 retail, on clearance plus coupon I paid $12!!!!


No comments: