Thursday, August 25, 2016

The Julia

Alright folks, you've seen me post about Irma. The Monroe. The Amelia. The Maxi Skirt
The Perfect Tee. Yep, I am slowly making my way through the entire LuLaRoe collection and seriously should probably just become a consultant who sells it! Today, I am introducing you to The Julia dress. I'm not going to lie, I've put on some weight lately so trying such a figure hugging style was a bit daunting. But, just like most all of the LLR clothing, it does its best to hide the flaws. They are coming out with so many peacock prints lately, I can hardly keep up! The rest of the outfit details are as follows:

Black Belt : Target
Tahari Sunglasses : TJ Maxx
Anthropologie Necklace : TJ Maxx
Catherine Malandrino Heels : Zulily







5 comments:

Elegance and Mommyhood said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aww Heather I just love this bodycon midi peacock dress. The print is beautiful and the fit is wonderful on you. I love how you styled it too. I have heard great things about LulaRue.

I would love for you to stop by and enter this gorgeous look in my Thursday linkup. A brand-new linkup is LIVE right now. Thanks and have a great weekend! Ada. =)

http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/08/thursday-moda-26-and-flared-eyelet.html

Shelbee On The Edge said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Heather, this dress is so perfect in so many ways! It is so flattering and that peacock print is just everything. And the colors are absolutely stunning. I love, love, love this!

Thanks so much for linking up with me On the Edge of the Week! I hope to see you again next week. Have a marvelous weekend!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com


Dawn Lucy - Fashion Should Be Fun said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG that dress was made for you .... in every which way! So flattering on you and such a fun and appropriate print too!

Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday and have a fab weekend!

OXOX
Dawn Lucy
https://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Victoria Estep said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You look great in your Julia. Daughter and I are consultants and so far I haven't found a Julia I can wear, but I love the Carly.

Shanna Betlewicz said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Heather,
This dress looks amazing on you! I am so glad you found so many things that you love in the Lularoe clothing line. Maybe you should sell it?! Its tons of fun and you get your own wardrobe for less. That is the reason why I decide to sell it as well! Thanks for sharing!
If you or anyone else has questions feel free to message me: lularoeshannab@gmail.com.

Shanna