Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Undecided

I've really been trying to decide if I like this top or not. I love boho...... I love flowy...... but I've found this in particular a bit difficult to wear. I wore it with black flare jeans a few months ago, and it was not right. Sticking with my proportion rule (something flowy with something fitted) I paired it with a black pencil skirt here. I like this much better, and now seeing pictures of it I do realize how much I love the uniqueness of this statement piece.

Vanessa Virginia "Prateria" Blouse - Anthropologie (buy, sell, trade board)
Apt 9 Pencil Skirt - Kohl's
Catherine Malandrino "Yavko" Heels - Zulily
Necklace - made by me




Linking up with Fashion Should Be Fun

3 comments:

Shelbee On The Edge said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh I love that top! So fun and unique. Flirty and cute. And it makes such a statement on its own that you can keep accessories to a minimum. Gorgeous outfit!

Shelbee
http://www.shelbeeontheedge.com/coral-sandals-and-on-the-edge-of-the-week-link-up-3/

Dawn Lucy - Fashion Should Be Fun said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very cool top and perfect balanced with the pencil skirt! Thanks for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday!

OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Mother and Daughter said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the top, have you tried it with leggings? I am not a pencil skirt person but I like leggings and jeggings. Just a thought.