Thursday, April 21, 2016

Peacock Colors

Second to peacock prints, I can't resist peacock colors! I knew this maxi would go with so many of my peafowl accessories, so it was a great buy. It was on sale a few weeks ago, with an extra percent off. I am glad I snagged it then because mysterious it is full price again!?!?! Hmmm...... It comes in 2 other color combos, and is getting rave reviews. No arguments here!
I paired it with the Equatorial Fringed Bib Necklace for it's first outing, since that was the first necklace to come to mind when I saw this dress. You might remember my excitement about this necklace from this post, when I truly did you guys a solid by posting a terrible outfit combo just to show it off! Seriously though, I LOVE the dress in that post - one of my all time faves - and again, the peacock colors.
Jean Jacket - TJ Maxx
Apt 9 Sunglasses - Kohls
Journee "Dixie" Booties - Kohls





 Recent "peacock colors" observations (seriously bought these without even thinking about it - you know, those desperate shopping moments when I NEED A KIDS COAT LIKE YESTERDAY and MY KIDS BACKPACK ZIPPER BROKE).
Linking up with Fashion Should Be Fun for Fun Fashion Friday!

3 comments:

Elegance and Mommyhood said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that maxi dress and fun colorblocking it has. It looks great with the cropped denim jacket. And those sandals are so much fun!

Elegance and Mommyhood said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

By the way, on Thursdays I run a fashion/style/shopping/beauty linkup and I would love for you to join it. The new linkup is live, currently. Welcome by. =)

http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/04/thursday-moda-9-and-peach-top-plus-lots.html

Have a great weekend. Ada. =)

Dawn Lucy - Fashion Should Be Fun said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That necklace is AMAZING! LOVE! You look beautiful, Dear. I always love a maxi dress. Thanks so much for being a part of our Fun Fashion Friday party!
OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com